1.07.2012

Celestine Clementine - Stella and HM


Sometimes, streetfashion is just too good to be true. How do you get
Celestine Cooney on the street with beautiful pastel balloons in a Stella McCartney citrus dress? You would have to ask The Street Peeper.
I think the leather jacket was Balenciaga - looks great anyways.






What doesn't struck me as that mesmerizing is the new HM/Versace cruise collection. I didn't like the last collaboration at all - just that green/black shirt with palms n stuff. The girls clothing looks quite cheap and easy. It's a bit like looking into a Malibu Barbie's closet. 

The menswear on the other hand, looks a lot better. The jeans, and especially the blue pants are my favorites. Have a look at that belt as well:


It is so slim and elegant. I don't have any belts like that, because i always find black belts too chucky and wide. HM.com 17th of january - Here i come.













.

No comments:

Post a Comment